Eminence Texas Heat B – 12″ Speaker 150 W 16 Ohms
- Nominal Basket Diameter 12”, 304.8 mm
- Nominal Impedance 16Ω
- Power Rating 150 W
- Power Rating Music Program N/A
- Resonance 79 Hz
- Usable Frequency Range 70 Hz – 5 kHz
- Sensitivity 99
- Magnet Weight 38 oz.
- Gap Height 0.312”, 7.92 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter 2”, 50.8 mm
- Coil Construction Copper Polyimide
- Magnet Composition Ferrite magnet
- Core Details Non-Vented core
- Basket Materials Pressed Steel
- Cone Composition Paper Cone
- Cone Edge Composition Paper cone edge
- Dust Dome Composition Zurette dust cap
- Unit Weight 8.3 lbs, 3.8 kg
- Eminence describe the TEXAS HEAT driver as a warm and smooth American 12″ guitar speaker packin’ a little heat, Texas style.
- The TEXAS HEAT has a nice warm, fat tone with a little top end bite and clarity.
- Very touch-sensitive with a hint of British flavor.
- This Eminence guitar speaker has been developed for the guitarist that mostly plays American Rock, Blues, and Southern Rock.
Why Choose Lean Business Audio?
50 years of experience of designing, building and supplying Home, Car and Professional Audio.
Huge stocks of leading loudspeakers and audio brands
KEF, Celestion, Eminence, WGS, Montage, BMS Speakers, Faital Pro, Eighteen Sound, Ciare
Low Worldwide shipping rates.
Free Delivery on selected brands with the UK.