Celestion G12 Neo Creamback 8 Ohm 12″ 60W Guitar Speaker
- Nominal diameter 12″, 305 mm
- Power rating 60 W
- Nominal impedance 8Ω
- Sensitivity 97 dB
- Chassis type Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter 1.75″, 44.5 mm
- Magnet type Neodymium
- Frequency range 75-5000 Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs 75 Hz
- DC resistance, Re 6.6Ω
- Voice coil former material Round copper
- Cut-out diameter 11.1″, 283 mm
- Diameter 12.2″, 309 mm
- Magnet structure diameter 5”, 125 mm
- Mounting slot dimensions 0.31″, 7.9 mm Ø
- Mounting slot PCD 11.7″, 297 mm
- Number of mounting slots 8
- Overall depth 6.5 ”, 165 mm
- Unit weight 4.2 lb, 1.9 kg
- The Celestion Neo Creamback is every ounce a Classic Celestion and delivers all the magical tone you would get from Celestion’s traditional Creamback.
- The difference is, this Creamback is built with a neodymium magnet: making this speaker around half the weight 4.2 lb, 1.9 kg of a traditional ceramic magnet speaker.
- Celestion’s engineers have developed a new and innovative way to better harness the mighty forces of the neodymium magnet, enabling them to create a guitar speaker that can deliver authentic
- Creamback tone with ease, while preserving the benefit of neodymium’s much lighter weight.
- You still get the low end punch, warm, vocal midrange and sweet refined highs the Creamback is famous for: push it hard and enjoy the ‘race-car growl’ that sets pulses racing.
- When you pick up a guitar cab or combo that’s loaded with Neo Creambacks and you’ll feel what makes this speaker truly different.
Why Choose Lean Business Audio?
50 years of experience of designing, building and supplying Home, Car and Professional Audio.
Huge stocks of leading loudspeakers and audio brands
KEF, Celestion, Eminence, WGS, Montage, BMS Speakers, Faital Pro, Eighteen Sound, Ciare
Low Worldwide shipping rates.
Free Delivery on selected brands with the UK.