Welcome to Lean Business Audio: the web’s specialist for Montage, Celestion, Eminence, WGS, Fane Acoustics, Ciare, BMS, Tayden & Eighteen Sound and authorised resellers for KEF, Precision Devices, B&C, FaitalPRO, Cerwin Vega, RCF, LD Systems, Palmer Audio and Purple Chili.
We are the largest UK stockist of audio components, with huge stocks of an extensive range and some exclusive brands not available anywhere else – contact us with your requirements and we’ll be pleased to help!
All Lean Business products are backed by our moneyback guarantee and are supplied with full manufacturers warranty. We are a modern online business and you can be confident that your order will be processed using the most secure payment systems available. Our huge stocks mean that you can expect your order to arrive quickly and with the service you would like to receive from all online companies.
Remember, all prices shown include VAT.
Lean Business: No.1 for Oustanding Audio and still No.1 for Outstanding Service
We ship within the UK and Internationally every day – we only rely upon top quality service logistics providers, most shipments are sent via UPS or DPD courier services and consignment tracking information will be emailed to you upon despatch of your order. We currently accept online orders within the UK and the following countries;
Shipping cost from
However, if your country isn’t listed please contact us via email or telephone to obtain a shipping quote to your destination.
We supply high quality audio equipment direct to the trade and public – all goods sold are brand new and supplied in perfect, fully working condition unless clearly stated otherwise.
Deliveries will be made via our courier company, you should be aware that a contact telephone number is a mandatory requirement for every delivery and failure to provide an appropriate number may delay the delivery of your order.
UK Customers may opt for a time specific or Saturday delivery, subject to the service being available and the payment of the additional costs incurred – please contact us to arrange any such service.
Each order despatched is packed with extreme care using appropriate packing, but in the unfortunate event that you do experience any damages during transit, please notify us immediately either by e-mail or telephone and then in writing within 7 days.
Calculating Precise Delivery Charges
Shipping Prices to your destination will be automatically calculated by our website, simply place the items you require in your basket and proceed to checkout to view our competitive shipping rates.
Orders are normally despatched within 2 working days, but please allow up to 10 Working Days for orders to be processed and delivered. If required sooner, please contact us before placing an order online and we will do our best to accommodate you.
In the rare circumstances when it is envisaged that an order will take longer than 10 Working Days to be despatched to you (e.g. due to inventory depletion and a supplier’s stock shortage) we will contact you immediately.
If originally requested items are no longer available, Lean Business Audio Ltd may offer you an alternative or substitute product, however, in these cases you are entitled to refuse the offer or have the items despatched to you and then Lean Business Audio Ltd will cover the cost of returning the item if they are not suitable.
Delivery times can vary depending upon your specific location, but the following table gives an indication of the typical transit times with our premium courier services;
- Mainland UK – 24hr courier
- Northern Ireland & off-shore UK – 48hr courier
- Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Rep. of Ireland– 2 days
- Austria, Denmark, Liechtenstein and Switzerland – 3 days
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia and Spain – 3-4 days
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia and Sweden – 4-5 days
- Bosnia-Herzagovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway and Serbia – 4-6 days
For all destinations, you will receive an email confirmation of the shipping details when your order is despatched and a consignment number with instructions for on-line tracking of your parcel(s).
Refunds will be given, provided written (email or letter) confirmation is received from the customer within 7 days of delivery of the product/s. We can only accept returns of complete product, which are unused and in an “as new” condition. Please take special note that we are unable to accept returns of speakers that have been screwed into place, as the paper cone usage indicator around the rim will be damaged and thus we will not be able to resell these products to other customers. We do not sell goods on a trial basis, please ensure you verify the audio product/s suitability for your needs before screwing the speakers into a cabinet or making any fixing or activity that might render the product as ‘used’.
For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you pack the product/s securely (taking care not to deface the original packaging) and use a recorded-delivery service. Failure to return the item in suitable resalable condition may result in us being unable to refund the full value of the item.
Please note that the customer will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item in error, as a substitute product, or the item is faulty. If we do not receive the item back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item from your location, at your cost.
Please also note that you will be responsible for the costs of collection in the event that our specialist courier service collect a large item from you to return to us.
lean-business.co.uk will remind you of the terms and conditions of your order (and order cancellation) via a confirmation email upon processing of your order.
Please note that returns may be liable to £6.99 administration charge where free carriage is offered.
We are confident that our products will be supplied to you in excellent condition; however in the unlikely event you are dissatisfied; please notify us immediately to enable us to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
From time to time we may change this policy by updating this page. You should regularly check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We are Lean Business Audio Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 04991687 and have our operating address at 18 The Sterling Complex, Farthing Road Ind Est, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 5AP. You can contact us in writing at this address, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our head office on 01473 744089.
Online: paypal credit or paypal. With paypal credit you can take up to six moths with no interest.
Offline: Fax or mail in your payment. Pay by credit card, money order, cashier check, or paypal.
Yes, we use the latest technology to insure that all of your personal information secure. In addition, please note that your credit card issuer does have online shopping protection. In addition, we do not share any personal information to any individual or business.
We allow 30 days from the date you received your gear to setup a return. All returns must have a return authorization number before making the return
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.lean-business.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, and browser type and version. information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products and services you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Most browser software can be set up to deal with cookies. You may modify your browser preference to provide you with choices relating to cookies. You have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, certain of the functions and conveniences of our web site may not work properly, and you may be unable to use those of the Operatorsï¿½ services that require registration in order to participate, or you will have to re-register each time you visit our site. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the ï¿½Helpï¿½ section of the toolbar. We do not link non-personal information from cookies to personally identifiable information without your permission.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- racial or ethnic origin;
- religious or philosophical beliefs;
- any genetic or biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual; or
- where you have given us explicit consent to do so;
- where such processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another person where you are physically or legally incapable of giving consent;
- where you have made such personal data public;
- to comply with the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims as required by a court acting in their judicial capacity; or
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Special categories of personal data. We may also be provided with personal information which falls under the definition of ï¿½special categories of personal dataï¿½ within Article 9 of the General Data Protection Regulation. Information which falls within the scope of Article 9 includes personal data which reveals:
- political opinions;
- trade union membership;
- details concerning a personï¿½s health, sex life or sexual orientation.
- The processing of special categories of personal data is generally prohibited. Therefore, we will only use this type of information in the following extenuating circumstances:
- where such processing is authorised by European Union or national data protection law;
- where such processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest, public interest in the area of public health or public interest in the area of scientific, historical or statistical research (all on the basis of European Union or national law).
Whilst we always want you to be aware of how we are using your personal data, this does not necessarily mean that we are required to ask for your consent before we can use it. In the day to day running of our business we may use your personal data without asking for your consent because:
- we are entering into and carrying out our obligations under a contract with you; or
- we need to use your personal data for our own legitimate purposes (such as the administration and management of our business and the improvement of our products and services) and our doing so will not interfere with your privacy rights.
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
- Selected third parties including: business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Lean Business Audio Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- prevent your personal data being used for marketing purposes;
- have inaccurate personal data corrected, blocked or erased;
- object to decisions being made about you by automated means;
- object to our using your personal data in ways that are likely to cause you damage or distress;
- restrict our use of your personal data;
- require that we delete your personal data; or
- require that we provide you, or anyone that you nominate, with a copy of any personal data you have given us in a structured electronic form such as a CSV file.
In exceptional circumstances we may wish to use your personal data for a different purpose which does require your consent. In these circumstances we will contact you to explain how we wish to use your data and to ask for your consent. You are not required to give consent just because we ask for it.If you do give consent you can change your mind and withdraw it at a later date.
You are not under a legal obligation to provide us with any of your personal data but please note that if you elect not to provide us with your personal data we may be unable to provide our products and services to you.
Whilst we always want you to be aware of how we are using your personal data, this does not necessarily mean that we are required to ask for your consent before we can use it. You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
Lean Businees Audio Limited Terms of Business and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lean Business, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHEN WE WILL SEND YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted . Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which our products and services are advertised), as well as links to our social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites, platforms and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
You have a legal right to know what personal data we hold about you – this is called the right of subject access. You can exercise this right by sending us a written request at any time. Please mark your letter
ï¿½Subject Access Requestï¿½ and send it to us by post or email using the details already documented above.