Eighteen Sound XR1464C 1.4″ 90 x 60 Horn
- Throat Diameter 1.4”, 35.5 mm
- Horizontal Coverage (-6 dB) 60° (10/-2) average range – 1.25 kHz – 12.5 kHz
- Vertical Coverage (-6 dB) 40° (25/0) average range – 1.25 kHz – 12.5 kHz
- Mainly Directivity Index 11 dB (2/-1) average range – 1.25 kHz – 12.5 kHz
- Usable Frequency Range Above 800 Hz
- Also Recomm. Cross.Frequency 800 Hz or more
- Sensitivity Eighteen Sound (on axis) 110 dB
- Frequency Range 800 Hz / 18 kHz
- Material High Density Composite
- Mouth Height 10.6”, 270 mm
- Mouth Width 10.6”, 270 mm
- Depth 7.1”, 180 mm
- Mouth Mounting Dimensions 8 ø 6 holes
- Net weight 4 lb, 1.9 kg
- 1.4” throat entry.
- High damping composite structure of Eighteen Sound.
- Uniform on-axis and off-axis frequency response.
- Very low distortion at high sound pressure.
- Optimized weight thanks to composite material.
- Designed & manufactured in Italy and provided exclusively on-line by Lean Business, this Eighteen Sound product comes complete with a 1 year warranty.
- All XR series horns have been designed in order to reach smooth driver frequency response, to maintain constant coverage and directivity and eliminating the midrange narrowing and high frequency beaming problems common of many similar horns on the market.
- XR series horns are made in low pressure injected aluminium material in order to obtain the best performance under many point of view.
Designed & manufactured in Italy and provided exclusively on-line by Lean Business, this Eighteen Sound product comes complete with a 1 year warranty.
Why Choose Lean Business Audio?
50 years of experience of designing, building and supplying Home, Car and Professional Audio.
Huge stocks of leading loudspeakers and audio brands
KEF, Celestion, Eminence, WGS, Montage, BMS Speakers, Faital Pro, Eighteen Sound, Ciare
Low Worldwide shipping rates.
Free Delivery on selected brands with the UK.