Eighteen Sound XT1464 1.4″ 60 x 40 Horn
- Throat Diameter 1.4”, 35.5 mm
- Construction Material Injection Moulded Polyurethane
- Horizontal Coverage -6 db 60°
- Vertical Coverage 50°
- Usable Frequency Range Above 500 Hz
- Mounting Height 12”, 304 mm
- Mounting Width 15”, 380 mm
- Depth 10.1”, 257 mm
- Unit Weight 2.87 lbs, 1.3 kg
- Featuring the 18 Sound elliptical shape technology (ESS), the XT1464 constant coverage high frequency horn has been developed for use in sound systems, where the highest quality is required.
- With a 1.4” throat entry, the XT1464 has been designed to exactly match the Eighteen Sound 1.4 in exit neodymium high frequency compression drivers.
- The XT1464 maintains nominal 60° Horizontal x 50° Vertical pattern control.
- It provides consistent on-axis and off-axis frequency response from 800 Hz to 15 kHz in the horizontal plane and from 1,5 kHz to 15 kHz in the vertical plane.
- Horn directivity is constant from 1.5 kHz.
- Thanks to its compact vertical mouth dimensions, the XT1464 can easily be staked vertically when lower frequency control is required.
- The horn structure made from high-pressure die-cast polyurethane foam eliminates resonance and vibrations and assures maximum strength.
- The XT1464 provides low distortion and a spherical wave-front, avoiding reflections and other disadvantages usually associated with diffraction horns.
- The horn contours were developed using Computer Aided Finite Element Analysis
Designed & manufactured in Italy and provided exclusively on-line by Lean Business, this Eighteen Sound product comes complete with a 1 year warranty.
Why Choose Lean Business Audio?
50 years of experience of designing, building and supplying Home, Car and Professional Audio.
Huge stocks of leading loudspeakers and audio brands
KEF, Celestion, Eminence, WGS, Montage, BMS Speakers, Faital Pro, Eighteen Sound, Ciare
Low Worldwide shipping rates.
Free Delivery on selected brands with the UK.