Celestion F12-X200 8 Ohm 12″ 200W Guitar Speaker
- Nominal Diameter 12″, 305 mm
- Power Rating 2000W
- Nominal Impedance 8Ω
- Sensitivity 97dB
- Chassis Type Pressed steel
- Voice Coil Diameter 2″, 50 mm
- Magnet Type Ceramic
- Frequency Range 60-20000Hz
- Resonance Frequency, Fs75Hz
- Mounting Information
- Cut-out Diameter 11.1″, 283 mm
- Diameter 12.2″, 309 mm
- Magnet Structure Diameter 6.6″, 168 mm
- Mounting Slot Dimensions 0.31″, 7.9 mm
- Mounting Slot PCD 11.7″, 297 mm
- Number of Mounting Slots 8
- Overall Depth 6.5″, 165 mm
- Unit Weight 9.1lb, 4.1kg
- Celestion have designed the F12-200X guitar speaker specifically for amp modellers and IRs.
- To get the best out of guitar amplifier modellers like Kemper, Fractal and Line One, a full range, flat response speaker is required, however these can sometimes offer a sterile output.
- Celestion have specifically developed the F12-X200 as a full range driver offer a frequency response from 60Hz up to 20kHz, the top end is reproduced using a Celestion compression that is controlled by a “built in” quality crossover circuit.
- The biggest difference in comparison to the commonly used pro audio coaxial speaker is that Celestion have used a light weight cone that is similar to standard guitar speaker.
- The result is a speaker that is accurate in tone but gives a feel and live response in the feedback like a guitar speaker..
Why Choose Lean Business Audio?
50 years of experience of designing, building and supplying Home, Car and Professional Audio.
Huge stocks of leading loudspeakers and audio brands
KEF, Celestion, Eminence, WGS, Montage, BMS Speakers, Faital Pro, Eighteen Sound, Ciare
Low Worldwide shipping rates.
Free Delivery on selected brands with the UK.