BMS 4555 16 Ohm 1.5″ 80W Compression Driver
- Throat diameter: 1.5″ ,38 mm
- Nominal impedance: 16 Ohm
- Power capacity (AES): 80 W
- Peak Power: 450 W
- Sensitivity 1 W / 1 m: 113 dB
- Efficiency: 25% (1000 – 3500 Hz)
- Maximal SPL (cont.): 132 dB at 80 W
- Frequency Range: 500 – 22000 Hz
- Recommended Crossover: 1000 Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.75″ ,44.4 mm
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Flux Density (Tesla): 2
- Voice Coil Material: Copper Clad Aluminum
- Voice Coil Former: Kapton TM
- Diaphragm Material: Polyester
- Overall Diameter: 123 mm
- Depth: 52 mm
- Net Weight: 2.25 kg
- 4 x M6 Holes, 90° on 101.6 mm, 4″ Diameter
- 1.5″ Driver for Budget Projects.
- Unique patented Design.
- 113 dB sensitivity 1 W / 1 m.
- 1 kHz Crossover.
- Extended high frequency response up to 20 kHz.
- Very small Size and low Weight.
- 44.4 mm Voice Coil.
- 16 Ohm.
- BMS 4555 is a powerful 1.5″ professional compression driver that delivers outstanding sonic quality in a small package.
- The BMS exclusive voice coil technology employs a light weight Copper Clad Aluminium wire wound inside and outside of the Kapton™ former to improve the heat dissipation, dramatically increasing the acoustic output and reliability of the driver while minimising the power compression.
- The BMS 4555 – 1.5″ compression driver is designed for a wide variety of applications including budget projects requiring 1.5″ driver of high sonic quality.
- The 4555 offers all the benefits of the patented BMS compression driver in a 1.5″ format, but at much reduced cost.
Why Choose Lean Business Audio?
50 years of experience of designing, building and supplying Home, Car and Professional Audio.
Huge stocks of leading loudspeakers and audio brands
KEF, Celestion, Eminence, WGS, Montage, BMS Speakers, Faital Pro, Eighteen Sound, Ciare
Low Worldwide shipping rates.
Free Delivery on selected brands with the UK.