BMS 4591 16 Ohm 2″ 150W Compression Driver
- Throat diameter 2″ , 50.8 mm
- Nominal Impendance 16Ω
- Power capacity (AES) 150 W (rms) AES above 400 Hz
- Peak Power 1000 W peak above 500 Hz
- Max. SPL (cont.) 136 dB at 150 W
- Sensitivity 1 W / 1 m 118 dB
- Frequency Range 200 – 9000 Hz
- Recommended Crossover 300 Hz
- Min. impedance modulus 8.3
- Voice Coil Diameter 3.5″, 90 mm
- Magnet Material Ferrite
- Flux Density (Tesla) 1.95
- Efficiency 35 % (300 – 5000 Hz)
- Voice Coil Material Copper Clad Aluminum
- Voice Coil Former Kapton TM
- Diaphragm Material Polyester
- Overall Diameter mm 182 (+/- 3 mm)
- Depth mm 90
- Net Weight kg 6
- 4 x M6 Holes 90° on 101.6 mm 4″ Diameter
- 2″ Middle Range Driver
- Unique patented Design
- 118 dB sensitivity 1 W / 1 m
- 300 Hz Crossover
- 90 mm Voice Coil
- The BMS exclusive voice coil technology employs a light weight Copper Clad Aluminium wire wound inside and outsde of the Kapton™ former to improve the heat dissipation, dramtically increasing the acoustic output and reliability of the driver while minimising the power compression.
Why Choose Lean Business Audio?
50 years of experience of designing, building and supplying Home, Car and Professional Audio.
Huge stocks of leading loudspeakers and audio brands
KEF, Celestion, Eminence, WGS, Montage, BMS Speakers, Faital Pro, Eighteen Sound, Ciare
Low Worldwide shipping rates.
Free Delivery on selected brands with the UK.